Make the fence a feature with LYSAGHT SLATSCREEN® - the elegant and modern slat screening for your home.
- Get the contemporary designer look that also promotes natural light and airflow
- Made from 100% COLORBOND® steel so you can be sure it's strong, hardwearing and also, of course termite resistant
- Suitable for boundary or feature fences or as a screen for patios, carports, garbage bins and pool filters
- Choose from a range of the most popular COLORBOND® steel colours
- Available in a range of panel sizes and is easy to install
COLORBOND® pre-painted steel complying with AS/NZS 2728: 2007. Next generation ZINCALUME® aluminium / zinc / magnesium alloy coated steel complying with AS1397-2011 G550, AM125 (550 MPa minimum yield stress, 125 g/m2 minimum coating mass).
The nominal heights of fences are 1500mm and 1800mm from top rail to bottom rail. The bottom rail should be nominally 50mm above ground level.
LYSAGHT SLATSCREEN™ can be installed in all regions of Australia except for the tropical cyclonic regions defined in AS/NZS 1170.2.2002 Structural Design Loads, Part 2: Wind Loads (See map Figure 4.2). Please refer to our cyclonic fencing range for use in these areas.
Made in Australia
All Lysaght products are proudly made in Australia from 100% Australian steel.
Brochures & Catalogues
LYSAGHT SLATSCREEN® and LYSAGHT LOUVRESCREEN™ Brochure PDF (1.3 MB). Last updated 13 Nov 2017
User Guides & Manuals
LYSAGHT SLATSCREEN® and LYSAGHT LOUVRESCREEN® Installation Guide PDF (2.2 MB). Last updated 20 Nov 2017
- New South Wales & ACT
- Northern Territory
- Not Available
- South Australia
- Western Australia
- Not Available
STANDARD FENCING COLOUR RANGE